This St. Patrick’s Day, make your way to Farmington Brewing Company for our Irish-inspired celebration! We will be opening at the top o’ the morning on Saturday, March 17th, with an Eggs N’ Kegs breakfast provided by MI.MOSA, running from 11AM to 2PM. Secure yourself a plate by pre-purchasing food tickets here!
- Scrambled eggs, corn beef hash, potatoes | $10 plate
- Add side of bacon | $2
Stick around to enjoy dinner from CAYA Smokehouse! At 5PM, the talented chef, Jeff Rose, will be here providing some delicious dinner options for you to choose from!
- The Reuben | House made corned beef, sourkraut, swiss on rye bread | $8
- Bangers and Mash | House made polish sausage, roasted garlic and cheddar mashed potatoes, rich gravy | $7
- Kale Salad | Kale, granny smith apple, radish, candy pecans, creamy cider vinaigrette | $7
- Three-cheese Mac and Cheese | Small $4 | Large $7
- Burnt Ends Chili | Cup $3 | Bowl $6
- Side of Mashed Potatoes | $3
In addition to our catering options, we’ll be bringing back our traditional green beer, “Dubliner Weiss”, a Berliner Weiss with a shot of green Woodruff syrup blended in. New to this year’s tap list will be an Irish Red Ale, “No A/C In Ireland”, on our new Nitrogen line!
This is a day you won’t want to miss, so show up in your finest green threads and celebrate the luck of the Irish with us!